- 2 Cups of Tomato Sauce (I use Paul Newman)
- 2 Garlic Cloves Minced
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Yellow Squash
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 3 Red Potatoes
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Thyme (ground a couple of shakes per your liking)
- Oil Spray
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1-2 tbsp Flour
- salt and pepper
- Thyme (ground only a small amount 1 shake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- slice the squash, zucchini, red pepper and potatoes with a mandolin slicer
- bring 2 cups of water to boil and boil the potatoes for 3-4 minutes (drain and dry)
- Make Bechamel, melt butter in saucepan and add flour stir and then add warm cream a little at a time while stirring with a wisk. Let cook and keep stirring until it thickens add salt, pepper and thyme. Set aside.
- Spray baking dish. pour 2/3’s of the tomato sauce on botton of dish and add the garlic to that. Add 2/3’s of the cream and swirl. Place the layers of vegetables in nice arrangement. Drizzle the remaining tomato sauce and cream sauce on top.